Dr. Nadir Flayh Ali Almubarak
Dr.Nadir Flayh Ali Almubarak
Thesis title (Effect of plant growth regulators and dates of agriculture in
growth and yield of Maize Zea mayz L.)
Dessertation title (Response of sugar cane Saccharum officinarum
L. and weeds associated with plant growth regulators and
Dessertation Title: Evaluation of sulfentrazone 48% F for weed
control in sugarcane (Succharum officinarum L.)
Post Graduate Training
Scientific expertise (academic, administrative and other relevant scientific
- A member of the agricultural Accreditation Council in Iraq
- A member of the Board to improve the quality of education in Colleges of
- Chairman of the Higher Committee for afforestation in Diyala University
possibility of planting sugar crops and manufacture of sugar economically
in all areas of Iraq.
and development in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific
Research areas of work
Crop Physiology, Weed physiology, Weed Biology, Weed Control, Plant Growth Regulators, Industrial Crops Production ( Sugarcane, Weat, Barley, Maize)
accompanying varieties of soft wheat Triticum aestivum L. and
proportion of protein in the grain. Alfatih journal. Iraq. 32: 303-314.
- Almubarak,N.F.2009. Natural factors and their suitability for the
cultivation of sugar cane Saccharum officinarum L. in Diyala province.
Proceedings of the First Scientific Conference for Agricultural Research –
college of Agriculture – University of Diyala.1 (1): 172-184
- Almubarak,N.F.2009. Impact of the accumulated temperature on the
maturity of sugar cane grown in the Almajra Alkabeer area. Albasel
Journal for Engineering Sciences.Ministry of Higher Education and
Scientific Research. Syria .
- Almubarak,N.F.2009. Role of environmental factors in the possibility of
growing Corn Sorghum bicolor L. Monech and manufacture of sugar in
Diyala province. Proceedings of the First Scientific Conference of the
University of Diyala. Iraq.
- Almubarak, N.F., F.T.Al-Chalabi and J.M.Kadhim.2011. Effect of weed
control methods and varieties in quality traits, sugar yield and the
accompanion weeds of sugarcane Saccharum officinarum L. Proceedings
of Twelfth Scientific Congress. Board of Technical Education . Baghdad .
P: 309-320. Iraq.
- Almubarak, N.F. and F.T.Al-Chalabi. 2011. Response of sugarcane
Saccharum officinarum L to plant growth regulators. Proceedings of the
First National Conference for Agricultural Research. College of Agriculture
. University Diyala.Iraq. 3 (2): 345-356.
- Almubarak, N.F. and F.T.Al-Chalabi. 2011. Response of Sugar cane
Saccharum officinarum L to weed control by herbicides and their impact in
growth traits and yield . Proceedings of the First National Conference for
Agricultural Research. College of Agriculture . University of Diyala.3 (2):
- Almubarak, N.F. and A.Y.Yousef.2011. Effect of the feed mixture and
gibberellic acid in growth traits and green fodder yield for Barseem and
barley. Proceedings of the First National Conference for Research
Agricultural. College of Agriculture . University of Diyala. 3 (2): 231-240.
- Almubarak, N.F.2012. Management of scientific research policy (the
relationship between the community thought nd look at the state ).
Proceedings of the First Symposium for scientific research. Presidency of
University of Diyala. Department of Research and Development. Pp. 56
- Almubarak, N.F. and A.Y.Yousef.2012. Role of gibberellic acid and
fodder mixture yield in the dry matter yield and companion weeds to
Barseem Trifolium alexandrinum L. and Barley Hordium vulgare L. Al
-Qadisiyah Journal for Pure Sciences. 17 (2): 64-72.
- Almubarak, N.F., F.T. Al-Chalabi and Ala Aljanabi. 2012. Effect of
growth regulators and herbicides on growth and yield of
sugarcane in central region of Iraq. Indian Journal of
Sugarcane Tecknology. 27(02): 79-82.
- Almubarak, N.F.2012. response of Barley Hordium vulgare L. and
accompanying weeds to HBO3 fertilizer and ethephon, GA3 growth
regulators and bentazone herbicides. Basra Journal for Agricultural
Sciences. 25 (4): 1116-1133.
- Almubarak, N.F., F.T. Al-Chalabi , Ala Aljanabi and Ishwar Singh. 2012.
Effect of chemical herbicides on growth, yield characters and
weeds of sugarcane grown in central region of Iraq. Indian
Journal of Weed Science.44(4): 259-262
Doctoral Research. Division of crop production. Indian Institute of
Sugarcane Research. India.
herbicides for weed control, improvement of sugar yield and
quality of sugarcane grown in Dhuluiya region . Euphrates Journal
of Agriculture Science-6 (3): 65-77.
- Almubarak, N.F.and F.T. Al-Chalabi . 2015. Effect of growth regulators
and herbicides on Sugar yield , quality and attendant weeds of
sugarcane Saccharum officinarum L. grown in Dhuluiya region.
Diyala Agricultural Sciences Journal. 7(1):16-29.
- Almubarak , N.F. and T.K.Srivastava.2015. Effect of weed control
Methods on growth and development of weeds in sugarcane Succharum
officinarum L. fields. International Journal of Applied Agricultural
Sciences. 3(1): 49-54 .
technique in increase grain yield of maize Zea mays L. spring
season in Iraq.
Accepted to be Published Papers
- Almubarak, N.F. and Ahmed,O.A. Study of technique of seedlings in
spring season and compared it by traditional autumn agriculture
under the drip irrigation system .
- Almubarak, N.F. and Ahmed O.A. Response of Corn –spring season-
to technique of seedlings and potassium fertilization and compared
it by traditional autumn agriculture under the drip irrigation system
of sulfuntrazone 48% F against weed spectrum in sugarcane.
48% in sugarcane .
growth characters, sugar yield and quality of sugarcane.
characters of sugarcane.
Textbooks and help
History curriculum taught during the academic work
- Dry environments / College of Education For Human Sciences - University
of Diyala 2013/2014 (for Master students )
- Geographical statistics and its applications using the statistical program
SPSS and Excel program (theoretical and practical) / College of Education
For Human Sciences – University of Diyala 2014- 2015 (For master
- Research Methodology and geographical statistics using statistical
programme SPSS and Excel programme . College of Education and Human
Sciences - University of Diyala 2015-2016. (For master students)
- Spatial Research and statistical applications using the SPSS statistical
program (theoretical and practical) / College of Education for Human
sciences. Universityof Diyala2015- 2016 (For doctoral students)
- English Language / College of Agriculture – University of Diyala 2016 –
2017 (For master students)
Teaching Aids, Search methodology 1, research methodology2, General educational methods, Practical education / Higher Institute - Libya 1995-1999.
(Conferences, Scientific symposium, workshops and festival
- Academic Dialogue Symposium (The Professor between reality and
ambition). University of Diyala - College of Education. 2005
- The second scientific conference of the University of Karbala - Iraq 2006.
- First Scientific Conference of the University of Wasit - Iraq, 2006.
- Scientific Symposium and Workshop specialized (role of sustainable
development in protection of biodiversity in Iraq). Center Research and
the Natural History Museum. Baghdad University 2006.
- The first scientific symposium for field crops sciences (about productivity
and higher quality and sustainable agriculture)– College of Agriculture.
University of October . Latakia. Syria 2007.
- Workshop for planning and development councils in the provinces of
central and northern Iraq under the title (Role of planning and
development councils in integration of Regional development effort).
Set up by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research –
Department of research and Development in cooperation with the
Commission Deans of Iraqi agricultural colleges and the participation of
International Scientific visits
local and International Awards
Thanks and appreciation letters
58 a letter of appreciation.
29 certificate of appreciation from the local, Arab universities and international organizations.
To participate in scientific conferences and Symposium , workshops and training courses.2004 - 2017.